30/9/08

Haters not welcome

H Britney κατάφερε να συνέλθει (κάπως), κυκλοφορεί πλέον πλυμένη και ντυμένη. Πρόσφατα έδωσε και μια συνέντευξη στο ραδιόφωνο χωρίς να πει κάτι περίεργο, αντιθέτως, είχε το χαζοχαρούμενο στυλ που όλοι αγαπήσαμε. Αυτοί που χρειάζονται τώρα βοήθεια είναι οι οπαδοί της...

Τα σχόλια είναι από διάφορα forum υπέρ της Β.- δεν έχω προσθέσει ή αφαιρέσει ή τροποποιήσει κάτι, είναι όλα αληθινά:


I love her new song Womanizer! I think Britney is the best female pop star out there in my opinion she has reinvented herself so many times and has been covered so much in the media I think she's better than Madonna and with this song she proves once again, watch out Madonna there might be a new Queen of Pop!

I mean! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cud die if I see britney in one of the radio stations here...!!! That's so cool...!! OMG! BRITNEY PLEASE COME TO VENEZUELA in your Circus's touuuurrrr!!! Wagggg I'm gonna die!! Britney is so cute right now xD...!! I wanna buy the new album right now xD! cannot WAIT Fu/c*

IVE BEEN A HUGE BRITNEY FAN SINCE DAY ONE... I ABSOLUTLEY LOVE HER! AND I LOVED HER EVEN MORE WHEN SHE HAD HER ROUGH YEAR LAST YEAR... THATS WHEN I TRULY STUCK BY HER SIDE... AND I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!! I ACTUALLY THINK THIS WILL BE HER SECOND NUMBER ONE... WE ALL MUST DOWNLOAD IT ON ITS DIGITAL RELEASE... WE LOVE U BRITNEY

i like how in the interview she said it was an empowerment for women to be strong if they have a man who is lying or dishonoring to them. women do need to stand up in our society more to claim their power and i think this song will inspire a woman to work through her fears denile or anger and encourage them to enjoy their power. its not an angry song, which i like,. its an empowement song. i think britney is a good role model for women to own and claim their power.

I'm a mom of 2 kids too....but I'm 40 yrs old! not 27! Regardless of my age, I still listen to Britney and have enjoyed her since day 1! And so do my kids! YOU GO GIRL!

this song is ok... shes hot tho!... I forgot all about britney until my bf came along and helped me realize the beauty in her voice, her body, and her being. She sings very well, but of course not as well as compared to my bf... i hope she overcomes the catastophic catastrophy of doomsday december 21, 2012.. so she can live on to continue her lagacy to the next generation of people or aliens or beings whoever they may be... Rock on Brit Brit!! with love marianabram <3 style="font-weight: bold;">All I can say is she is Back B!! Now Shat-up and watch her sing B!! For all you haters out there, go suck a lemon and let the acid juice flow down your Putrid soul. Britney is and will always be the best thing to happen to Pop Music.

Womanizer is not your typical U.S market material, but it will fare much better Worldwide. They said she couldn't do but she is back Moooooooooooove Over Rihanna and you other wanna be Britney Clones. There can only be One Queen and "ITS B-R-I-T-N-E-Y B!!

I LOVE IT!!I love BRITNEY!!!!! OMG!! so excited neva gonna stop listening to it i'm gonna make it stuck in my head its sooo great!!!thanxx Elvis!!Can't wait til the nxt song!!

OMG this song is so amazing and so addictive!Its so catchy womanizer womanizer womanizer dont u try to front cuz i know what u are are are you you you are you you you are!I love this song. Brits comeback is gonna be HUGE!!!!!

..."ooh my gosh.!!..this song was really great.!!..i know it will hit the top again..and also her upcoming music video for "womanizer"..britney really do a good work and a good job in her real comeback.!!..i was so happy because she's picking up the pieces of her life and her dreams..but..i hoping of some musics like "im not a girl.,not yet a woman"..her voice was real good in love songs and in POP..

the line "you say i'm crazy, I GOT YOUR CRAZY!" is the BOMB!

Britney rocks my world every single day! Too bad there is always those losers who have nothing nice to say. They have pathetic lives!

she rocks everytime i watch her music videos my eyes melts

I totally agree with you anemone. I really britney and justin back together I believe they are meant to be together. They are totally right for each other they totally britney out the best in each other and I have never seen them happier then when they were with each other. I guess we are going to have to wait and see what the future holds. Fingers crossed.

I totally agree with you 100%.I don't like jessica at all. her and justin have nothing in common and no chemistry at all. I agree that they have to break up they just look so board and serious all the time they never look like they are just relaxed and happy to be with each other. I also pray every night that they will just go there separate ways and that britney and justin will just bite the bullet and go for it I know that they are meant to be together and I also think they know to I think maybe they are afraid and also maybe justin just wants to give britney the time to get her life in order(which is what she is doing) before anything can happen. I believe that faith will find a way for britney and justin to be together. we will just have to wait.

Come on now she always looks great, even when she is down and feeling her lowest she still pulls it off. Britney is my fashion guru. Everything she wears I try and copy the style!


...και για το τέλος δείτε αυτό ως επιδόρπιο

2 σχόλια:

Ανώνυμος είπε...

"Womanizer is not your typical U.S market material"

yea right...

Α, μπα? είπε...

Ωχ! να κάποιος που το διάβασε! μπραβο ανώνυμε!