Με μεγάλη περηφάνια και συγκίνηση σας παρουσιάζω τη συνέντευξη του αγαπημένου μου blogger εδώ και 3 χρόνια, δηλαδή από τη μέρα που τον ανακάλυψα. Ήταν αφάνταστα ευγενικός μαζί μου παρόλο τη δουλοπρέπειά μου. Σ'ένα ιδανικό κόσμο θα ήμασταν φίλοι, για την ώρα μπορώ να χαίρομαι που μου έδωσε σημασία. Έχω μία ελπίδα ακόμα γιατί του πρότεινα να ανταλλάξουμε διαμερίσματα για διακοπές. Δεν μεταφράζω γιατί δεν μεταφράζεται αυτό το μπρίο! Ευχαριστώ την Clemmie για τα αγγλικά.
1. You have published your photo on the web. Now that you are a public figure, aren't you afraid of wackos out there?
I am so not a public figure! If I'm a public figure, then Paris Hilton is a damn virgin. I have been stopped on the street a few times, but everyone has been very normal. They didn't ask me to hold their baby or sign their tit or anything.
2. Your love for In 'N Out is well known. Do you love them that much because they remind you of your childhood in Los Angeles? How do you explain the fact that there exists no such burger in New York?
The truth is I only got an addiction for In 'N Out when I moved to New York. Because I couldn't just feed my veins with it any minute of the day, I suddenly started to crave it. I think they haven't opened one here yet due to some technical stuff. I wrote once (yes, I did) and asked. They told me that In 'N Out has no plans to open in Manhattan at this time. They just want to keep us jonesing for their stuff.Τα In 'N Out είναι μία αλυσίδα με burger στην Καλιφόρνια και πράγματι, δε συγκρίνονται με άλλες αλυσίδες "μαζικής" παραγωγής. Βάζω το "μαζικής" σε εισαγωγικά γιατί η εταιρία ισχυρίζεται ότι πρόκειται περί οικογενιακής επιχείρησης που στηρίζεται σε πρώτες ύλες που αγοράζει στην Καλιφόρνια και γι'αυτό το λόγο αρνείται να ανοίξει σε άλλες πόλεις της Αμερικής παρόλο που υπάρχει λαϊκή απαίτηση, γιατί έτσι δε θα μπορούν να διατηρήσουν το επιθυμητό τους επίπεδο που τους έχει κάνει διάσημους.
3. Does your mοm read your blog? Does she comment on it?
My mom does read it, but doesn't leave comments. The way I talk on my blog is pretty much the way I talk at Christmas dinner, so nothing really shocks my mom. But every now and again, she'll tell me that I talk about my private parts too much. She checked me alright.
4. You seem like spending your days on line. Do you have time to meet friends?
What friends! The only friend I have is my dog and the ones who only exist under my bed. I do spend a lot of time online, but I also try to close that off at night so I can try to have some kind of social life. Although, when I am out, I'm usually glued to my phone. It's a disease!
5. How do you manage to be so skinny whilst eating the lot you claim to? Do you really eat everything you describe?
I am what you call skinny/fat. I look skinny from the outside, but if you rip off all my layers, you'll start to see things jiggling.
6. Your writing style is rather lively. Does it come out naturally/ spontaneously or do you edit your posts before uploading?
Well, thank you. It's pretty spontaneous. I don't edit that much, which you can tell from my sometimes hideous grammar and spelling. The only time I might go over something a few times is when I have writer's block. But other than that, I pretty much try to bust it out all at once. That's what I think a blog is.
7. According to your readers' comments, so it seems, most of them worship you as much as I do. Any haters?
Of course! It comes with the territory. Hate mail used to bother me, but then I told myself to shut the hell up and accept it. I talk a lot of crap, so I shouldn't be surprised or hurt when people give it right back to me.
8. Your childhood heros?
My mom (cue the laughs), my abuelita, and Alexis Carrington.
9. Do you write anywhere else apart from the blog? Have you ever considered/ thought of writing something bigger? Your fav book?
Right now I just write my blog. I'm trying to write a TV pilot, but my blog pretty much devours all of my time. In the near future, I would like to write something other than a blog post.
10. Which is your reply to the "which is your occupation" question?
Blogger. A while back, I told someone at a party I was a blogger, and her response was, "So you're in the medical field." I don't know what the hell she was thinking, and I was laughing too hard inside to ask.
11. Do your advertisers require you to change your writing style?
No. The company that sells my ads knows that I won't ever change. But I don't get as many advertisers as others, because I do curse and write about raunchy things.
12. You said that you visited Greece some years ago. Where exactly did you go? Worst Greek experience?
I went to Athens, Santorini, Mykonos and Folegandros. I honestly didn't have one bad experience. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever been. It's like looking into Shauna Sand's lucite heel. Okay, I maybe had one bad experience. On the ferry back from Folegandros, the water was really choppy so everyone on the boat was vomiting. EVERYONE! All I could hear was yacking. It's as if The Hoff was running around naked.
H Shauna Sand είναι μία από τις αγαπημένες trash φιγούρες του MichaelK που φοράει ΜΟΝΙΜΩΣ διαφανή παπούτσια στριπτητζούς. Οι παρομοιώσεις, αναφορές και τα λογοπαίγνια που έχει κάνει ο MichaelK μ'αυτά τα παπούτσια είναι όσα και τα ποστ που είναι αφιερωμένα σ'αυτήν. "Τhe Hoff" είναι ο David Hasselhoff.
13. If I find myself in New York and bump into you, can I talk to you and buy you a drink?
Don't threaten me with a good time. Of course, and then I'll buy you a drink, and then you can buy me another drink, and then I'll buy you another drink...etc...etc...